The Two Pillars of our Philosophy:
Sustainability & hospitality
Both our working farm, as well as the furnishings & fittings of the rooms are sustainable. Therefore, the rooms have been fitted with larch wood floors. Furthermore, the solid timber furniture is made by the local carpenter. Some furniture is also made of pine wood.
What does genuine hospitality mean at the Bergerhof?
- Ensuring our guests feel welcome in our large & friendly shared breakfast room. Enjoy breakfast at the set table & marvel at the stunning views through the large windows, or dine outside in the sunshine on the terrace.
- Guests are welcome to use our convenient kitchenette in the breakfast room.
- Join us for a shared weekly "Knödel Abend" or “dumpling evening” (delicious home-made bacon and cheese dumplings).
- Find special tips & recommendations in the daily morning mail.
- We can't wait to welcome you back!