Safe and flexible for holiday
We all have been through difficult times together in the past, but we all adapted to the new, safe ways to interact. To ensure safe and relaxing holidays for everyone, we have implemented safety precautions at the Bergerhof.
The general terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry and terms of cancellations apply.
More details available here.
Important information from the Austrian government for safe holidays in Austria (01.06.2022):
- FFP2 masks by the doctor and in the hospital
- it isn´t necessary to have a "green card" for the holidays in Austria
You find all information on the website "sichere Gastfreundschaft".
The following situations allow free cancellations for all direct bookers, due to the current circumstances:
In case any of these situations occur, we will issue you a credit note for your next holiday.
- If borders close to Tyrol and arrival is not possible.
- If our business is unexpectedly closed due to health concerns, such as a state-wide lockdown, a positive test, etc.
To be on the safe side, we recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance. This insures you for unforeseen events such as cutting your holiday short due to illness or quarantine.
Detailed information about travel insurance available here.
In case the lifts or restaurants close, we cannot issue free cancellations. We offer holiday accommodation and not package holidays.
We have ensured health & safety measures are implemented to allow for relaxed and care-free holidays here at the foot of the Großglockner mountain. We are fortunate that our organic farmhouse Bergerhof is a rather small accommodation, with 5 rooms and 1 apartment. In addition, we are situated on a peaceful hill where we can only see two neighbouring houses, far from large crowds and tourists.
We are right in the heart of the National Park Hohe Tauern offering plenty of space, nature and freedom for everybody.
We have implemented the following health & safety measures:
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces and sanitary facilities in the entire house regularly.
- Rooms are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly. We wash all linen, matress covers, and duvets at high temperatures after every guest.
- Our large common breakfast room has large windows we will keep open to let the fresh alpine air in.
- We have plenty of cosy places out in the fresh air for you to enjoy the peace and safety. Find sunny benches near the farm, or on the balcony of your bedroom. There is outdoor furniture and seat cushions for you to feel right at home.
- To safely inform our guests about sights, attractions, events and recommended activities we have created a digital guest folder for you. Take a look and be informed from your own phone, tablet, or notebook.
- Important information, events, and tips are available for all our guests in the morning post newspaper, fresh off the printer every day.
- The common breakfast room is available to be used as a shared common room as from lunchtime. Feel free to enjoy your take away lunch from one of the local restaurants in our breakfast room.
- The kitchen in the breakfast room is available for free use as from lunchtime.
- We are not the only ones adapting to new safety measures, the entire region is on board. For detailed information, please visit www.osttirol.com