Safe and flexible for holiday
We all have been through difficult times together in the past, but we all adapted to the new, safe ways to interact. To ensure safe and relaxing holidays for everyone, we have implemented safety precautions at the Bergerhof.
The general terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry and terms of cancellations apply.
More details available here.
To be on the safe side, we recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance. This insures you for unforeseen events such as cutting your holiday short due to illness or quarantine.
Detailed information about travel insurance available here.
Important information from the Austrian government for safe holidays in Austria (01.06.2022):
- FFP2 masks by the doctor and in the hospital
- it isn´t necessary to have a "green card" for the holidays in Austria
You find all information on the website "sichere Gastfreundschaft".
We have ensured health & safety measures are implemented to allow for relaxed and care-free holidays here at the foot of the Großglockner mountain. We are fortunate that our organic farmhouse Bergerhof is a rather small accommodation, with 5 rooms and 1 apartment. In addition, we are situated on a peaceful hill where we can only see two neighbouring houses, far from large crowds and tourists.
We are right in the heart of the National Park Hohe Tauern offering plenty of space, nature and freedom for everybody.
We have implemented the following health & safety measures:
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces and sanitary facilities in the entire house / rooms and apartment regularly.
- Our large common breakfast room has large windows we will keep open to let the fresh alpine air in.
- We have plenty of cosy places out in the fresh air for you to enjoy the peace and safety. Find sunny benches near the farm, or on the balcony of your bedroom. There is outdoor furniture and seat cushions for you to feel right at home.
- To safely inform our guests about sights, attractions, events and recommended activities we have created a digital guest folder for you. Take a look and be informed from your own phone, tablet, or notebook.
- Important information, events, and tips are available for all our guests in the morning post newspaper, fresh off the printer every day.